How to retrieve data from CRM 2011 onto asp.net page using webservices? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi  ,

I have created an Asp.net application with one form and label on it , When a user clicks on custom button which is placed on opportunity form tab he needs to call CRM 2011 web service to retrieve data based on opportunity ID.How can I achieve this ,how to get the records from crm database to asp.net form. please help me....

KIND REGARDS,

Kittu.

Thursday, October 18, 2012 1:26 PM

Answers

• Hi,

you can download the Dynamics CRM SDK and view a lot of helpful samples that can help you accomplish your requirement. You can use the early bound model (more info here) or the late bound model  (more info  here) for example.

Greetings,

Pavlos

Please mark this reply as an answer and vote it as helpful if it helps you find a resolution to your problem.
    View my latest gallery contribution here.
    Visit my blog here.

Thursday, October 18, 2012 1:48 PM

All replies

• Hi,

you can download the Dynamics CRM SDK and view a lot of helpful samples that can help you accomplish your requirement. You can use the early bound model (more info here) or the late bound model  (more info  here) for example.

Greetings,

Pavlos

Please mark this reply as an answer and vote it as helpful if it helps you find a resolution to your problem.
    View my latest gallery contribution here.
    Visit my blog here.

Thursday, October 18, 2012 1:48 PM
  • Ok .Thanks.
    Thursday, October 18, 2012 2:43 PM