none
Webbrowser control issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

We are using web browsers control in the C#.net application.
    Recently we face issues In this control, that is it takes more time or stuck in print .MHT files.

When we analyze this issue below are findings,

1. The same files that are stuck in live environment are working fine in a local testing environment without any timing or stuck issue.
     2. Our IT team said the issue with MHT file having **HTTP** references and finding those link references in internet takes more time while loading files.
     3. still concern is local testing environment don't have time issue while loading.

Now to resolve live environment issue,
    we thought it may be internet or domain traversing issue so we update Proxy setting with some dummy IP address to make offline kind setting( note there we use IE11 and it has no offline option)
    After updating this proxy setting in some machines, files are properly prints without any stuck or timing issues.

**Now my concern,  does live environment really having domain traversing concern ?** is there any tool or information i can see in detail to resolve this issue as i don't allow to update proxy setting on client side.

Please advise.

Thanks

Viral

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 7:31 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Viral84,

Thank you for posting here.

>>does live environment really having domain traversing concern.

In order to help you get more professional help, I will move the thread to where is the forum for? forum which can help you find correct forum to go ask questions.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 13, 2020 3:02 AM
  • I'd try asking for help over here.
    https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=csharpgeneral
    https://forums.asp.net/37.aspx/1?C+

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Friday, March 13, 2020 3:09 AM