WebBrowser -> acces to css when mouse hover of html id style -> get, set, click inside wpf + c# RRS feed

• Question

• Hello i need a help, how  can i decide the problem with it.

I wan to get value from the html elements my id and style while the mouse is moving under the evelent --> get, set and do auto click by the elements...

so..

First of all i have loaded the page   this.MainBrowser.NavigateToString(@"<html><body><textarea class=""myStudentInput"" id=""myStudentInput1"">Text to be copied</textarea></body></html>");

than how to get value if mouse hover of element -- >  class="myStudentInput" and id="myStudentInput1"

how to get and set html value text -- like -- >  Text to be copied

how to change class and id class="myStudentInput" and id="myStudentInput1" --> inside the breakets

and how to simulate, do mouse click by the html element onid or style  / css

• Moved by CoolDadTx Tuesday, June 23, 2020 2:01 PM WPF related
    Monday, June 22, 2020 8:16 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The WPF forum has been shut down here, use the following forum for your question rather than this C# forum.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/topics/wpf.html

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Monday, June 22, 2020 9:09 PM