A Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server component is using the same account as the instance of SQL Server Reporting Services RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am upgrading CRM 2013 to CRM 2015.  I uninstalled Microsoft Dynamics CRM SQL Reporting Extension 2013.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics CRM SQL Reporting Extension on different servers.   

I could install Microsoft Dynamics CRM SQL Reporting Extension 2013 without any error but I got below error when I install Microsoft Dynamics CRM SQL Reporting Extension 2015. Kindly help me to solve this issue.

When I browse report server.  It is open with CRM 2013 folders.

pnoushu@hotmail.com

• Edited by P Noushad Tuesday, March 14, 2017 12:46 PM
    Tuesday, March 14, 2017 11:13 AM

All replies

• I'm getting the exact same thing.  I have Reporting Services and SQL Server running on the same box, but they are using different Service Accounts.  Also none of the SQL Accounts are the same as my CRM Service Accounts which is all on another server.  I'm at a loss on how to get past this.  I uninstalled the SRS for CRM 2013 and I'm trying to install the one for 2015 as you are.  I'll monitor this in-case someone can post any insight on how to get past this.

Monday, May 8, 2017 8:11 PM