none
Fix it Center Beta Client

Question

•    Yes, how do I go about uninstalling the Fix it Center Beta Client from my personal computer? 
    Friday, May 15, 2015 5:41 PM

Answers

• Should be the same method as any other program. Control Panel|Add Remove, select the beta and Uninstall.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Friday, May 15, 2015 11:00 PM

All replies

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, May 15, 2015 7:29 PM
  •  

I already have posted a question there.  I am not getting an answer. Should I try starting a new thread?  Do I need to delete the old thread first?  Which Windows Topic should I choose from?  I had chosen "Other Windows Apps by Microsoft".

Thank you

Friday, May 15, 2015 10:02 PM
  • Should be the same method as any other program. Control Panel|Add Remove, select the beta and Uninstall.

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Friday, May 15, 2015 11:00 PM
  •   What could be the name of the program?  I don't think I see it in programs/ features.
    Saturday, May 16, 2015 2:32 AM
  • I'd assume FixIt Center Beta. If you don't see it then it probably has already been removed.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/gp/fxtc_migratingfrombeta/en-us

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Saturday, May 16, 2015 2:39 AM