have not received above mentioned email and we cannot login into MCP website RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have the customer stating the customer as:-

MONOPROSOPI LTD – TECHNOLOGIC.LTD”.

Three of our company’s technicians have passed MS CRM Exams, but the e-mail from Microsoft came to one of them.

On 23 August 2010 I have successfully reset the Access Codes and received below alert message:

“Congratulations! Your access code has been reset and was sent to your email address.”

Unfortunately, I have not received above mentioned email and we cannot login into MCP website.

Below I record you the names and the elements of technicians:

1.    Kovas Antonis – service@technologic.gr

YOUR MICROSOFT CERTIFICATION ID IS: 7614092

YOUR TEMPORARY PASSWORD IS: 8C369A46-65BC-4674-A67F-5EB8469879A5  OK

2.    Konstantinos Gialaboukis – support1@technologic.gr

MCP ID : 7614086 - Access Code: ???

3.    John Haritos – support@technologic.gr

MCP ID : 7614076 - Access Code: ???

Please help us in this.

Ganesh Kulkarni.

Thursday, September 30, 2010 11:54 PM

Answers

• I suggest that you phone the Regional Service Center (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help/assisted-support.aspx) and explain the problem to them. Maybe your email addresses are not receiving emails from Microsoft. I've had this problem in the past and it got fixed when I replaced the address in my Microsoft profile. I then started receiving all the emails that I did not receive at the old address. I never did find what was wrong with the old one.

By the way, it is not a good idea to write the emails of your technicians in a public forum such as this one. Some spammers use automated tools to scout the Internet looking for emails, which then get into their lists for sending spam.

• Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Thursday, October 21, 2010 2:46 PM
    Friday, October 1, 2010 5:35 AM