none
have not received above mentioned email and we cannot login into MCP website RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have the customer stating the customer as:-

MONOPROSOPI LTD – TECHNOLOGIC.LTD”.

Three of our company’s technicians have passed MS CRM Exams, but the e-mail from Microsoft came to one of them.

On 23 August 2010 I have successfully reset the Access Codes and received below alert message:

“Congratulations! Your access code has been reset and was sent to your email address.”

Unfortunately, I have not received above mentioned email and we cannot login into MCP website.

Below I record you the names and the elements of technicians:

1.    Kovas Antonis – service@technologic.gr

YOUR MICROSOFT CERTIFICATION ID IS: 7614092

YOUR TEMPORARY PASSWORD IS: 8C369A46-65BC-4674-A67F-5EB8469879A5  OK

2.    Konstantinos Gialaboukis – support1@technologic.gr

MCP ID : 7614086 - Access Code: ???

3.    John Haritos – support@technologic.gr

MCP ID : 7614076 - Access Code: ???

Please help us in this.

Ganesh Kulkarni.

Thursday, September 30, 2010 11:54 PM

Answers

• I suggest that you phone the Regional Service Center (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help/assisted-support.aspx) and explain the problem to them. Maybe your email addresses are not receiving emails from Microsoft. I've had this problem in the past and it got fixed when I replaced the address in my Microsoft profile. I then started receiving all the emails that I did not receive at the old address. I never did find what was wrong with the old one.

By the way, it is not a good idea to write the emails of your technicians in a public forum such as this one. Some spammers use automated tools to scout the Internet looking for emails, which then get into their lists for sending spam.

Friday, October 1, 2010 5:35 AM