none
Transferring Routes from 2013 Streets & Trips to Garmin RV 760LMT RRS feed

• Question

• How can I transfer a route made in 2013 Streets & Trips to use in my Garmin RV 760LMT?
    Saturday, November 2, 2013 8:14 PM

All replies

• For those of us at the GL1800 fourm (and Harley Davidson GPS), we have gone back to the 2010 version or BaceCamp. The new 2013 has extra data that the Garmin can't read. It would have to be loaded and converted into GPSBable. If and when Microsoft fixes this known issue use something else. 
    Thursday, November 21, 2013 3:07 PM
  • If you can connect your device to a computer and view the folders in your device, look for a folder or folders labeled GPX. If you have such folders, use the data/'export to GPX function' menu item of S&T (Mappoint the same) to export a file (it'll contain your route's addresses) into that folder. You'll have to name the file. Then use "my data" on your device's homescreen to 'import route'.  the stops on your route will then be in the custom route folder on your Garmin device with the name you gave it.  You can then edit/delete/optimize and use the route.  It took me some getting used to to actually navigate using it, as mine considers all stops but last to be 'via' points, so it'll try to return you to a stop as you leave it until it recognizes you are on way to next one.
    Thursday, November 28, 2013 12:54 PM