multi video conversation RRS feed

• Question

• Im having problems getting 3 way video conversation working. I invite 2 other people with webcams but only myself and  one other participant can be seen.
    Tuesday, June 12, 2007 9:40 PM

Answers

• can you choose the others from the drop down, or is set to active speaker? The video will only show one instance (plus your preview) anyway.
    Monday, June 18, 2007 10:09 PM

All replies

• can you choose the others from the drop down, or is set to active speaker? The video will only show one instance (plus your preview) anyway.
    Monday, June 18, 2007 10:09 PM
  • Hi Inventre,

Have you verified that the video cams work on the computers that can't be seen? Can you do a 2 way video conference with them?

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 5:21 PM
  • Hi Inventre,

Can you let us know the status of your issue?

Monday, July 9, 2007 10:51 PM
  • hi,

there is only one screen but the Communicator detect the speaker and display his face. If you stop talking and then your friend talk, you willl see his face.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 2:55 PM
  • From my test, to have the multi-party video conf working like that, showing current speaker or a single person, you must have Live Meeting Client install on client computers, do not need Live Meeting Server. Without this client, the images from all participants were all messed up, sometimes showing 2 people, then randomly swithed to other person....

Friday, July 13, 2007 12:35 PM