Request failed 0 time(s) and is marked as failure by the broker RRS feed

• Question

• Hi .

I  am trying to run SOA job . I have 20 messages to process. I have 6 nodes   running this job. unit type is node. I ahve preety much set all time out to max .

I see two tasks not have send from broker . And i get following error

Request failed 0 time(s) and is marked as failure by the broker. The exception is System.ServiceModel.CommunicationException: The socket connection was aborted. This could be caused by an error processing your message or a receive timeout being exceeded by the remote host, or an underlying network resource issue. Local socket timeout was '10.00:00:00'. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Server stack trace:
       at System.ServiceModel.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.SendAsyncResult.End(SendAsyncResult result)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.EndCall(String action, Object[] outs, IAsyncResult result)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeEndService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
       at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
       at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
       at Microsoft.Hpc.ServiceBroker.BackEnd.IService.EndProcessMessage(IAsyncResult ar)
       at Microsoft.Hpc.ServiceBroker.BackEnd.ServiceClient.EndProcessMessage(IAsyncResult ar)
       at Microsoft.Hpc.ServiceBroker.BackEnd.Dispatcher.ResponseReceived(IAsyncResult ar).
    Task failedRequest failed 0 time(s) and is marked as failure by the broker. The exception is System.ServiceModel.CommunicationObjectFaultedException: The communication object, System.ServiceModel.Channels.ClientFramingDuplexSessionChannel, cannot be used for communication because it is in the Faulted state.

Server stack trace:
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.ThrowIfDisposedOrNotOpen()
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.OutputChannel.BeginSend(Message message, TimeSpan timeout, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DuplexChannelBinder.BeginRequest(Message message, TimeSpan timeout, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.SendAsyncResult.StartSend(Boolean completedSynchronously)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.SendAsyncResult.FinishEnsureOpen(IAsyncResult result, Boolean completedSynchronously)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.SendAsyncResult.StartEnsureOpen(Boolean completedSynchronously)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.SendAsyncResult.FinishEnsureInteractiveInit(IAsyncResult result, Boolean completedSynchronously)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.SendAsyncResult.StartEnsureInteractiveInit()
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.SendAsyncResult.Begin()
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.BeginCall(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, TimeSpan timeout, AsyncCallback callback, Object asyncState)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeBeginService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel

Thanks...

Sunday, April 3, 2011 11:56 PM

All replies

• Hi, It might be better if you could provide more details on your SOA request on request run time and message size, and how you set the timeout. For the failure, it might be caused by several possible reasons like timeout / the message size exceeds the default limit / etc.
    Thursday, April 7, 2011 12:02 PM