none
paypal arvato windows 8 download

Answers

All replies

• I have the exact problem

Friday, October 26, 2012 11:41 AM
  • Where are you folks upgrading from?  could you share a url?

Thanks
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!

Friday, October 26, 2012 1:00 PM
  • Through the Windows 8 Upgrade Assistant http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/buy?ocid=GA8_O_WOL_DIS_ShopHP_FPP_Light
    Friday, October 26, 2012 4:34 PM
  • I was able to download it. It is creating the ISO right now as I want to install on it on a different computer than the one I ran the upgrade assistant on.
    Friday, October 26, 2012 5:01 PM
  • Ahh.  I dont know how you guys made it to the TechNet Website Forum, looking for help with the Microsoft Store, but for questions and help on Microsoft Store purchases, try this link:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Help_Site_Contact_Us

Edit: I'm going to move this post to the off topic forum, since it is not about TechNet.

Thanks,
    Mike

Friday, October 26, 2012 8:00 PM
  • I did the exact same thing, with the same problem, and i emailed arvato, but no reply
    Saturday, October 27, 2012 12:52 AM
  • Affirmative. Arvato kept on telling me that it couldn't process my payment. Went back to my credit card activity and I had been charged 5 differnt times to three different cards.
    Saturday, October 27, 2012 11:46 PM
  • I have been charged 7 times. Every time I try , they say "We are not able to issue a purchase order, please review your information and try again". I tried again and again. At the end my card was charged seven different times!

Monday, October 29, 2012 3:32 AM
  • I couldn't even find a 1800 number to call arvato. I have called my bank and the issue is not solved yet. Seven different charges is being shawn in my account.

Monday, October 29, 2012 3:34 AM
  • Hi Mike

Please could you help instead of putting a link to a site where there IS NO MEANINGFUL INFORMATION?

You work for Microsoft - please get us and the many other SOME HELP to get our MONEY BACK.

For everyone else, and to ave you some time because I have wasted a lot of mine, these are the numbers I have tried and to no avail:

Arvato UK - 0844 846 0800. Was told that this was a Microsoft issue and I should call the MS Helpdesk.

MS HelpDesk - 00353 127 97 859.  This number will ring 3 or 4 times then cut you off.  Microsoft - don't you just love their customer support....

Arvato also gave me a number for their finance people, who allegedly would have been involved in the contracty with PayPay.

00353 18554780. THIS is just an answering machine. I left my name and number and hey, guess what? NO CALL BACK.

Monday, October 29, 2012 9:39 AM
  • Sorry about your issue blackhatphil!  The link I shared is the general support page for the Microsoft store, so I'm not sure why that link wouldn't work for you.  You also didn't say that you tried any of the numbers on that page, so its surprising that you're telling me that they don't work for you.  

Let me see if I can help further: Since it sounds like you want to get your money back (in caps, or lowercase), you probably want a refund, and so you should follow the 'refund' link on that page here:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Help_Return_Exchange

You'll note that there are phone numbers here, but they're all in the US, which is probably why you haven't tried them.  I am guessing, but I do not know, that since there are no Microsoft Stores outside of North America, that there isn't any Microsoft Store Support outside of North America.  You'll probably need to call the US number for assistance:  1-877-MY-MSSTORE

To not wait on the phone and rack up international charges, you can also contact them over email by following links here:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Help_Email_Us

I hope this helps you further!

Thanks,
    Mike

Monday, October 29, 2012 2:16 PM
  • I recieve same mesage."We are not able to issue a purchase order, please review your information and try again".

today I see in my creditcard account the debit is done.. but I didnt recieve any information, license number, or download link.

Monday, October 29, 2012 4:04 PM
  • I'm getting an  "invalid credit card" with my AMEX on the windows 8 upgrade advisor

pls helpppp

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 4:42 AM
  • These transactions are bank retentions.  When a person uses its credit card, the system verifies funds availability and requests the credit card company to “hold” the amount requested.  Regretfully, in some systems the process of data verification is done later with another system.  If the bank information does not match or any other related problem, the transaction is cancelled but the retention remains.  Bank retentions can last up to a week but they are ultimately cleared.  For your peace of mind, the funds never leave your bank.

• Proposed as answer by MrQuique Thursday, November 01, 2012 2:30 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by MrQuique Thursday, November 01, 2012 7:03 PM
    Thursday, November 01, 2012 2:05 PM
  • sorry but when you buy on line windows 8 and you receve nothing witch does not seems to be a unique case This is a technical problem because if it is not a technical problem it become a legal problem with a microsoft distributor who sell products and do not deliver.

RGDS

Sunday, November 04, 2012 10:32 AM
  • Same problem exactly with Arvato.
    Sunday, November 04, 2012 10:35 AM
  • Same problem exactly with Arvato

Das selbe Problem wie oben beschrieben. 

I have sent a mail to arvato. Waiting for an answer.

Sunday, November 04, 2012 11:35 AM
  • Zur Verdeutlichung und zur Verbesserung der Treffer in den Suchmaschinen:

Bei Arvato das Windows 8 Upgrade bestellt; mit Paypal bezahlt; Paypal hat abgebucht und an Arvato überwiesen - der Download startet jedoch nicht; man erhält auch keine Mail von Arvato - obwohl die Angabe der Adresse vor der Zahlung erfolgte.

Sunday, November 04, 2012 12:51 PM
  • Same problem with Arvato.  Credit company told me pending transaction wouldn't go through if it couldn't be verified.
    Sunday, November 11, 2012 11:10 PM