none
The mouse shortcuts when right clicking on a link dosen't appear completely RRS feed

• Question

• When I right click on a link by the mouse in ie8, the menu "open in new tab" dosen't appear in the menus. Please help me how can I add it there. Thanks alot.
    Thursday, August 5, 2010 10:41 AM

Answers

• this happens while upgrading to ie8. The main issue happens due to registry failure of actxprxy.dl. Now follow the following steps to resolve this. Start - run- type cmd and enter in the cmd type this: Reegsvr32 actxprxy.dll hit enter. If registry is loaded successfully it will display message. Dllregisterserver in actxprxy.dll succeeded. Restart computer. I think this might work. If not pls post and let me knw i will try to find another solution. Thanks
    WANT TO BE DA VINCI OF TODAYS WORLD
    Thursday, August 5, 2010 2:20 PM

All replies

• this happens while upgrading to ie8. The main issue happens due to registry failure of actxprxy.dl. Now follow the following steps to resolve this. Start - run- type cmd and enter in the cmd type this: Reegsvr32 actxprxy.dll hit enter. If registry is loaded successfully it will display message. Dllregisterserver in actxprxy.dll succeeded. Restart computer. I think this might work. If not pls post and let me knw i will try to find another solution. Thanks
    WANT TO BE DA VINCI OF TODAYS WORLD
    Thursday, August 5, 2010 2:20 PM
  • hey thanks that worked for me......
    Sunday, August 8, 2010 10:03 AM
  • Hi, Dear Apurwa raj

Thanks alot it solved my problem.

Monday, September 27, 2010 11:41 AM