none
Classroom network

Question

• Hi All,

I will try to keep my question brief. The senior citizens' club I attend has recently acquired Windows 10 Enterprise version for our computer room. We want to setup Windows 10 with a single tutors' computer and approx. 24 student desktops. We want to use a single email address as the account name and enable all students to access this email account without signing in once the tutor has signed in. The student desktops are numbered 1 to 24 etc. We want to be able to send material (pictures, videos, documents etc.) to all students on the network which is both Ethernet and wireless.. We do not have Office 365 so Microsoft Classroom does not apply. We had these features with Windows 7. Students need to be able to receive and send emails from the single email address. Is this possible and is there an instruction document describing how to setup this arrangement?

richo

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Tuesday, September 13, 2016 2:02 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Sunday, September 11, 2016 1:51 AM

Answers

• Hello,

You might ask in one of the Windows 10 IT Pro forums.

Otherwise, I'd ask in the Windows 10 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 2:02 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The TechNet Sandbox forum is designed for users to try out the new forums functionality. Please be respectful of others, and do not expect replies to questions asked here.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 2:00 PM
  • Hello,

You might ask in one of the Windows 10 IT Pro forums.

Otherwise, I'd ask in the Windows 10 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 2:02 PM
  • Hi Just Karl,

Thanks for your reply. I had already realised my mistake and reposted my question in https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=win10itprosetup.

Regards,

richo

Thursday, September 22, 2016 11:24 PM
  • Hi Again Karl,

I originally posted my question in Microsoft Answers but was advised to post in Microsoft TechNet as there were dedicated teams able to handle this kind of question here. I am currently in discussion with a helpful consultant.

Thanks for your help,

richo

Thursday, September 22, 2016 11:32 PM