Synchronising My Document folders RRS feed

• Question

• I think I'm the wrong generation, but I can't work out from the brief online instructions how to synchronise My Document folders across computers. The problem is that underlying the apparently simple instructions is a whole world of technical knowledge which non-IT literate people like me don't have.
    In the first instance, I want to link my computers peer-to-peer. I have no troubles of course getting my computers connected to a mesh. But, I am confused by the significance / status of the blue 'mesh' sync folders that appear on my desktop. What is this folder?

My task is straighforward: I just want to synchronise the contents of the My Documents folders on 2 computers, let's call them MAIN and LAPTOP. Can anyone give an idiot like me a step by step instruction list? It really would be greatly appreciated!
    Sunday, May 17, 2009 8:10 AM

Answers

• The blue shortcut folders on the desktop contain the sync options. If you open the folders you can set the folder on the computer to sync with and set the sync options. Open the desktop shortcut, browse to the folder you want to sync to and select it, then select sync options and select which devices you ish to sync with.
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh
    Sunday, May 17, 2009 1:18 PM