Deploy customized application to server RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

I have create a customized application of CRM in my vpc that can run correctly. Now I want to deploy the application to Server A. Server A is not the CRM server(Server B). Server A and Server B are resided in same domain ,just different server. how to do it in order to can call the CRM web services of Server B from Server A. Thanks in advance very much!!!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008 7:30 AM

All replies

• All you need to do is make sure the Url property of the CrmService instance (and MetadataService instance if you use that as well), specifies the correct CRM server. I normally store this in either a config file, or the registry
    Friday, November 14, 2008 11:39 AM
  •  

thanks , David . I have already resolved it.

as following :

XmlDocument doc = new XmlDocument();
                doc.Load(@"C:\WebCon.xml");
                XmlNodeList serUrl = doc.GetElementsByTagName("CrmService");
                XmlNodeList adminId = doc.GetElementsByTagName("AdminGuid");
                XmlNodeList domainUserName = doc.GetElementsByTagName("UserName");
                XmlNodeList domainPassword = doc.GetElementsByTagName("Password");
                XmlNodeList domainName = doc.GetElementsByTagName("Domain");
                CrmService crmService = new CrmService();
                crmService.Url = serUrl[0].InnerText;
                crmService.CallerIdValue = new CallerId();
                crmService.CallerIdValue.CallerGuid = new Guid(adminId[0].InnerText);           
                crmService.Credentials = new System.Net.NetworkCredential(domainUserName[0].InnerText, domainPassword[0].InnerText, domainName[0].InnerText);

Saturday, November 15, 2008 12:26 PM