MeasureUp or Transcender? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, Which one is good for exam 70-536, MeasureUp or Transecender? (Preplogic is too expensive)

MeasureUp has 172 Q&A
    Transcender has 150 Q&A

Which one is offering questions closer to real exam?
    Friday, September 25, 2009 10:56 AM

Answers

• I have always done the measureup test that comes on the CD in the back of the Microsoft Press book, and when achieving a passing score in the practice test, I have always passed. MeasureUp do all of the test questions in the MS Press books. This to me says something about the quality of the questions. I would plump for MeasureUp. However, buy the MS Press book, its cheaper :o)

MCP, MCDST, MCTS x 4, MCITP x 2

Please don't forget to mark this post as an answer if it is the solution to your problem!

If you like trance music, please listen to my radio show, by subscribing to the Trancendance Podcast

• Proposed as answer by Brian_Jones Friday, September 25, 2009 1:10 PM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Friday, January 8, 2010 6:00 AM
    Friday, September 25, 2009 1:10 PM
  • I would say either do would, the older Measure-Up questions I didn't get on with, however they have greatly improved over the years.  Transcender has always been one of the top legit practice exam providers out there, along with Preplogic.

But like Brian already said, get the MSPress book as there are Measure up question included in that :)
    -Ken | http://ken.wagnerfamily.co.uk
    Friday, September 25, 2009 2:06 PM

All replies

• I have always done the measureup test that comes on the CD in the back of the Microsoft Press book, and when achieving a passing score in the practice test, I have always passed. MeasureUp do all of the test questions in the MS Press books. This to me says something about the quality of the questions. I would plump for MeasureUp. However, buy the MS Press book, its cheaper :o)

MCP, MCDST, MCTS x 4, MCITP x 2

Please don't forget to mark this post as an answer if it is the solution to your problem!

If you like trance music, please listen to my radio show, by subscribing to the Trancendance Podcast

• Proposed as answer by Brian_Jones Friday, September 25, 2009 1:10 PM
    Friday, September 25, 2009 1:10 PM
  • I would say either do would, the older Measure-Up questions I didn't get on with, however they have greatly improved over the years.  Transcender has always been one of the top legit practice exam providers out there, along with Preplogic.

But like Brian already said, get the MSPress book as there are Measure up question included in that :)
    -Ken | http://ken.wagnerfamily.co.uk
    Friday, September 25, 2009 2:06 PM