WHSInfoClass AddNotification HYPERLINK? RRS feed

Answers

• I'm pretty sure that is done using an internal API though, that is not made available through the SDK.

Saturday, August 9, 2008 3:41 AM
  • David is correct, for security reasons we do not at this time allow users of the SDK to send notifications that include a clickable hyperlink.

If this is an issue for you I'd highly suggest filing it over on our Connect site so that we are sure to have it as we design the new APIs.

Saturday, August 9, 2008 8:53 PM

All replies

• Tht is a hyperlink to the help file, not a hyperlink that will get displayed in the notification.  Using the SDK, I do not believe it is possible to display such a url in the notification (like the connector upgrade available notifcation does).

Saturday, August 9, 2008 12:04 AM
  • That is what i fear but please look at this screenshot:

http://apcmag.com/system/files/images/whs_upgrade.jpg

Saturday, August 9, 2008 12:14 AM
  • I'm pretty sure that is done using an internal API though, that is not made available through the SDK.

Saturday, August 9, 2008 3:41 AM
  • David is correct, for security reasons we do not at this time allow users of the SDK to send notifications that include a clickable hyperlink.

If this is an issue for you I'd highly suggest filing it over on our Connect site so that we are sure to have it as we design the new APIs.

Saturday, August 9, 2008 8:53 PM