ISA 2006 configuration for OCS EDGE Deployment behind NAT ADSL Router RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi Experts,

I want to setup OCS Edge, as per docs, i need proxy for meeting and ..., so actually am new to ISA. my network little complex and now i feel am lost.

we have ADSL wireless  Linksys router with  with with dynamic public IP, glad now with R2 so i can use NAT. however, where should i place my ISA and which network templae and topology i should go ahead.  in this ADSL router you can setup the  port forwarding and DMZ only one Address which should be the same network range or subnet of the the router lan  interface.

my currrent setup

adsl linksys 192.168.1.1

dc 192.168.1.2

exchange 192.168.1.3

OCS_STD 192.168.1.4

OCS_Mediation 192.168.1.5

DMZ and port forward only to any host in 192.168.1.x, like exchange i forward on linksys router port 110 and 25 to exchange directly. and for web server i use 80 and forwarded to my web server.

i already created 2nd subnet 172.16.1.x for the edge and external interface of the ISA.

now my questions, where i use the port forwarding on ISA or in linksys router as used to do before for my exchange server

appreciate your help in this matter , am really so confused and management requested date from me to finish installation.

please advice.
    Tuesday, May 19, 2009 8:16 PM

All replies