windows fix it/using windows vista ultimate RRS feed

• Question

• i downloaded windows fix it ,only to find i cannot use it .because a error keeps coming up.an error occured while troubleshooting--error code 0x80092003.

a problem is preventing the troubleshooter from starting.this is a good troubleshooting which cannot fix a error.don't you think.so how can it be fixed .my windows vista ultimate is genuine.i have the cd ROM.with licence and any time upgrade on the CD ROM.licence number x1378584.with product key number.i have everything,to prove it is genuine.so why can fix it- fix it

r.p.dunford
    Wednesday, August 24, 2011 9:01 PM

Answers

• "bob.dunford6" wrote in message news:79a3f0d4-ff05-486d-93cd-bb61638f7b85...

i downloaded windows fix it ,only to find i cannot use it .because a error keeps coming up.an error occured while troubleshooting--error code 0x80092003.

a problem is preventing the troubleshooter from starting.this is a good troubleshooting which cannot fix a error.don't you think.so how can it be fixed ..my windows vista ultimate is genuine.i have the cd ROM.with licence and any time upgrade on the CD ROM.licence number x1378584.with product key number.i have everything,to prove it is genuine.so why can fix it- fix it

r.p.dunford

Please repost your problem – with a LOT more detail! – To the Windows Answers Recovery forum here...
    you will need at least to state your version of Windows, and the EXACT error messages you are seeing.

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Wednesday, August 24, 2011 9:20 PM