none
83-640 Labs - Use of "Help and Support" RRS feed

• Question

• Why is the Help & Support tool available within the 83-640 virtual server labs?

Is there a penalty if it is used?

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:44 PM

Answers

• Don't be shy to use the help & support in windows. There is no penalty if it is used.

You have plenty of time for the Lab test. So take your time, they are very simple. They are not time consuming ones.

Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    Thursday, May 13, 2010 3:29 AM
  • i too was so suprised that all help functions were enabled.

i dont mind the idea though as in the real world these features will be avaiable.

i loved the VM testing so much better then the 50 questions.

Thursday, May 13, 2010 1:27 PM
  •  I would sure hope not. If you are not working with the product daily either while at your job or in a lab/study environment then you probably should not be attempting this exam.

I can imagine several people failing this exam if they don't have enough hands on. I just hope they ditched those long scenario questions. Those are the worst.

Friday, May 14, 2010 4:49 PM

All replies

• Don't be shy to use the help & support in windows. There is no penalty if it is used.

You have plenty of time for the Lab test. So take your time, they are very simple. They are not time consuming ones.

Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    Thursday, May 13, 2010 3:29 AM
  • i too was so suprised that all help functions were enabled.

i dont mind the idea though as in the real world these features will be avaiable.

i loved the VM testing so much better then the 50 questions.

Thursday, May 13, 2010 1:27 PM
  •  I would sure hope not. If you are not working with the product daily either while at your job or in a lab/study environment then you probably should not be attempting this exam.

I can imagine several people failing this exam if they don't have enough hands on. I just hope they ditched those long scenario questions. Those are the worst.

Friday, May 14, 2010 4:49 PM