none
PWA not retaining final View RRS feed

• Question

• From my understanding the PWA Project Center is supposed to retain the last view as it was. But each time i go back into the project center my view is reset. Is there a setting somewhere that is perhaps causing this? Our company uses chrome as the default browser.

For an example, i have a master project file loaded and therefore the subprojects get hidden. I have checked the subprojects box so that they show. When i close chrome and go back into the project center the subprojects box is no longer checked and therefore they are hidden again. I'd prefer the subprojects to be shown by default, but everything that i have read states this can't be done, but it should stay once set. But i'm not getting it to.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Wednesday, March 25, 2020 4:04 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Just taken a look at several PWA instances in Project Online - its seems like this feature has changed as my options are not persistent either. Are you using Project Online? 

Paul

Paul Mather | Twitter | http://pwmather.wordpress.com | CPS | MVP | Downloads

Wednesday, March 25, 2020 9:20 AM
  • Paul,

Thank you for your response, Yes i am using Project Online.

I know it had previously worked, but not sure when it stopped working. But if i had to guess it was a couple weeks ago that i began to notice it.

Chad

Wednesday, March 25, 2020 5:12 PM