none
Is someone going to fix the editor on this forum???? RRS feed

• Question

• At present the editor for this forum is not working very well.

I have the following problems:

1.  Marking a reply as "alert me" does nothing.  I have to go to the top of the posts and do it there after I reply.

2.  The editor can no longer be made larger so that I can see all that I type.

3.  The editor will sometimes just sit there.  I can click enter about as many times as I want and nothing happens.

Please fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lloyd Sheen

Lloyd Sheen

• Moved by Min Zhu Friday, February 10, 2012 7:50 AM (From:Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF))
    Wednesday, February 8, 2012 10:56 PM

Answers

• The short answer is that the editor constantly goes through fixes.

Regarding #2... I am able to use IE9's Ctrl+Mouse Wheel to make the text larger. Have you tried it?

Regarding #1... We have multiple bugs filed on the alerts and are working on that one.

Regarding #3... We have multiple efforts going on about the speed of response. The response time seemed to go down with the latest update.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 6:47 PM
    Owner

All replies

• And more I now see.  A new question wants you to go thru a couple of drop downs.  I am already in the forum that I want to ask a question.

The current changes to this forum have made it hard to use.

FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lloyd Sheen

Lloyd Sheen

Wednesday, February 8, 2012 10:57 PM
  • Hi again Lloyd,

I think you may get better response here : http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/reportabug/threads 

I get the same sometimes. Switching browser often fixes.

Regards,
    Pedro

If you find my post helpful, please remember to "Mark As Answer" and/or "Vote as Helpful"

Wednesday, February 8, 2012 11:44 PM
  • The short answer is that the editor constantly goes through fixes.

Regarding #2... I am able to use IE9's Ctrl+Mouse Wheel to make the text larger. Have you tried it?

Regarding #1... We have multiple bugs filed on the alerts and are working on that one.

Regarding #3... We have multiple efforts going on about the speed of response. The response time seemed to go down with the latest update.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 6:47 PM
    Owner