Access to Dynamics pages in IFrame with in Dymamics blocked- MS CRM 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have created an area in navigation bar using sitemap editor, and tried putting Contact page url as the src of IFrame of that area. 

It used to work in 2011 online version as both parent and child are of the same domain.

But after 2013 update I am unable to do the same because MS CRM has blocked its pages from being accessed in Iframes even though they belong to same domain.

Is there a fix/ workaround for this ? Can this be configured with administrative privileges of CRM ?

Please mention if this issue has been addressed already.

Thanks!

Elisha

Friday, November 8, 2013 12:28 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Due to the way that the navigation works now using a single page - I don't think this scenario is supported. Technically it wasn't supported in CRM2011 either.

Perhaps you could try adding a webresource as the sitemap page - and then in html webresource add javascript to navigate the window.top.location.href to the page url.

hth,

Scott

Scott Durow
    Blog www.develop1.net    Follow Me
    Rockstar365
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Thursday, November 14, 2013 10:14 AM
    Answerer