Mesh Fun Pack? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I've heard about the MeshPack or Mesh Fun Pack but can't seem to locate the download.  Can you point me to this.  Thank you  
    Wednesday, November 12, 2008 4:36 PM

Answers

• As you mentioned, it's easy to get into the actual site, although that only gives you nice screenshots - and makes you want the apps even more!

Unfortunately, to install the app you need to have an active Live Framework token under Azure dev - which is not as easy to work out :(

Hopefully these will be available for general usage sooner, rather than later (the PDC guys have had their perks :) ).
    • Proposed as answer by nachmore Thursday, November 13, 2008 12:19 AM
    • Marked as answer by Ben [Live Mesh] Tuesday, December 9, 2008 9:22 PM
    Thursday, November 13, 2008 12:19 AM

All replies

• Do you mean http://www.microsoftmeshpack.com/ - looks like you need a CTP code.
    Wednesday, November 12, 2008 4:38 PM
  • It seems unfortunate that long time users of Live Mesh are excluded from this for now, as only PDC attendees have been given access according to what I've read.
    Edit: Looking at the link Glyn provided, it apears that we can apply to get access, but it is developer focused per the nomination survey on Connect.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare Forum Moderator
    Wednesday, November 12, 2008 5:21 PM
  • It's possible to get past the first page very easily, as the regular expression string for the code is embedded in the page source. However, getting hold of the stuff after seems to be a problem.
    Wednesday, November 12, 2008 6:10 PM
  • As you mentioned, it's easy to get into the actual site, although that only gives you nice screenshots - and makes you want the apps even more!

Unfortunately, to install the app you need to have an active Live Framework token under Azure dev - which is not as easy to work out :(

Hopefully these will be available for general usage sooner, rather than later (the PDC guys have had their perks :) ).
    • Proposed as answer by nachmore Thursday, November 13, 2008 12:19 AM
    • Marked as answer by Ben [Live Mesh] Tuesday, December 9, 2008 9:22 PM
    Thursday, November 13, 2008 12:19 AM