none
Post marked as spam RRS feed

• Question

• I just posted in "Submitting and Publishing Apps" which was marked as spam (although it contains only text).
    • Edited by SyFr Tuesday, April 17, 2018 4:08 PM
    Tuesday, April 17, 2018 4:08 PM

Answers

All replies

• Your account just needs to be verified. You can expedite verification by replying to this thread with your request.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=reportabug  

(I also requested to restore thread)

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 4:32 PM
  • Ok thanks. I will give it a try. It's a bit "strange" that account verification is required after years of posting in the forums.
    Tuesday, April 17, 2018 4:57 PM
  • Something is strange here. I have never seen an account with 30 recognition points that needs to be verified. And I don't recall a case where a user got the message that their post was spam, when they really just needed verification, and the post was actually deleted.

In this case, the profile shows a post from 2 years ago, but the two most recent posts are both deleted. I would email fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com, and ask them to investigate. If Dave emailed them, that should work.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 5:01 PM
  • I did email but no reply as of yet. I suspect the 2 years of inactivity may be the reason for the need to verify.

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 6:13 PM
  • Posts have been restored.

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 9:17 PM