I want to know, is thr negative marking rules for Microsoft 73-680 exam? RRS feed

• Question

• Hii

I'm giving this exam, and i want to know, whether it has negative marking? if yes, then how it is calculated?

and how much is the maximum score for this exam?

reply me sooon.

thanks frm Avid!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 9:17 PM

Answers

• Only Microsoft and Prometric will know which answers you got wrong. They will not tell you what exact questions you got wrong. Instead, they tell you how you did based on the primary exam topics.

The only thing that is tracked publicly is passed exams. You can take it as many times as necessary. Once you pass, it appears as a passed exam on your MCP transcript without a grade and without a score. Sure - after you pass the exam, you will be handed a paper exam result sheet that shows your score. You can choose to share that document with others, but it will not be part of your MCP transcript. Exam attempts are not on your transcript either.

Most exams have a pass level of 700 of 1000 points. Each exam has a different number of questions. Each exam attempt will usually have a different a subset of the question pool for an exam.

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 4:39 PM
    Answerer