Sample Code No Longer Available? RRS feed

• Question

• After searching SAMPLES recently I saw a Windows Store sample working with text files that would read, change, write and compare files.  I can no longer find it and I don't remember it's name.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.... 
    • Moved by Amanda Zhu Monday, March 31, 2014 2:45 AM
    Friday, March 21, 2014 3:50 AM

Answers

All replies

• Edited by Viorel_MVP Friday, March 21, 2014 6:48 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Amanda Zhu Monday, March 24, 2014 5:06 AM
    • Marked as answer by Amanda Zhu Thursday, March 27, 2014 1:31 AM
    Friday, March 21, 2014 6:48 AM
  • Thanks,

From the file description I don't think this is the one I was looking for but I've been pressed for time and haven't had a chance to fully evaluate it.  I downloaded all the samples so I can do a thorough check later.

If anybody remembers seeing a different example that matches the description please post the name, it will save me some time.

Thanks....

Greg 

Friday, March 28, 2014 2:06 AM
  • Hi,

If Viorel’s information is not what you want, then I suggest you should consult on Windows Store app forums: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsapps/en-US/home?category=windowsapps because you want a Windows Store sample, experts and community members there may provide you better information.

VS General Question forum mainly discusses the usage of Visual Studio IDE such as WPF & SL designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System and Visual Studio Editor.

PS: Because of some reasons, I can’t unmark the reply.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, March 31, 2014 2:45 AM