none
Language translator offline in C# RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

I want create offline language translator in C#.

Can you please suggest what are the approaches can be used for offline language translator.

Regards,

Sanjay Yadav

• Moved by 宝宝徐 Tuesday, October 17, 2017 2:18 AM
    Tuesday, October 3, 2017 11:26 AM

Answers

• Hi sanjoytdc,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

I did a research to find there are some tools as Smart Translator and  WPF Language Translator, please have a try with them.

Best Regards,

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 8:07 AM
  • Hi Sanjay Yadav,

Do you want to develop offline language translator using C# or use certain default one?

If you want to develop one, I suggest you post it to the developing forum like this case which also discuss about how to develop offline language translator using C#.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/ecca28c7-444e-4c05-af3d-d1485f9afab2/offline-language-translator?forum=csharpgeneral

If you want to get default sample, I think you could get useful information from Xu's suggestion.

In addition, the forum support actually doesn't provide the whole demo, but if you get any issue during developing, you could post a specific issue here. Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 12, 2017 9:21 AM

All replies

• Hi sanjoytdc,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

I did a research to find there are some tools as Smart Translator and  WPF Language Translator, please have a try with them.

Best Regards,

MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 8:07 AM
  • Hi Sanjay Yadav,

Do you want to develop offline language translator using C# or use certain default one?

If you want to develop one, I suggest you post it to the developing forum like this case which also discuss about how to develop offline language translator using C#.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/ecca28c7-444e-4c05-af3d-d1485f9afab2/offline-language-translator?forum=csharpgeneral

If you want to get default sample, I think you could get useful information from Xu's suggestion.

In addition, the forum support actually doesn't provide the whole demo, but if you get any issue during developing, you could post a specific issue here. Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support

Thursday, October 12, 2017 9:21 AM