• Question

• Hello Team,

Please verify my account.

Thank you so much.

Sunday, April 26, 2020 10:37 AM

Answers

All replies

• Your account will not be verified until to post a request in this thread:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/94f05325-8566-4c4c-806c-179a5a0beafc/verify-accounts-43?forum=reportabug

The forum admins periodically (about twice per week) verify all of the user accounts that have posted in that thread. Unfortunately, that is the only way accounts get verified.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Sunday, April 26, 2020 10:54 AM
  • I followed the link you provided and made a request, but I don't get into that post. The first time I also chose the right post and made a request, but again I didn't get to that post. What am I doing wrong?  
    Sunday, April 26, 2020 2:41 PM
  • What am I doing wrong?  

Add your verification request to this thread.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/94f05325-8566-4c4c-806c-179a5a0beafc/verify-accounts-43?forum=reportabug

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Sunday, April 26, 2020 6:36 PM
  • Maybe you need to click the "sign in" link at the upper right after you click the hyperlink we pasted in our reply.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Sunday, April 26, 2020 6:49 PM
  • Thank you, it worked! Is it possible to delete two of my requests, this one and the one I created earlier about verification of my account?   
    Sunday, April 26, 2020 8:01 PM
  • Sounds good, you're welcome. No worries.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Sunday, April 26, 2020 8:21 PM