none
I keep trying to get MS to fix these forums

Question

• For the 4th time in a week MS has lost my email.  These forums are getting worse and worse to deal with and posting in the forum that is supposed to about these problems is met with a deafening nothingness from MS!

Is there anyone monitoring this forum that can get to someone at MS that cares?

Or does anyone at MS care?

Lloyd Sheen

• Moved by Yang,Chenfei Tuesday, April 8, 2014 5:11 AM Forums Issues
    Monday, April 7, 2014 3:30 PM

Answers

• Hi Lloyd,

Thanks for letting us know your pain when using MSDN forums.

I just reviewed few of your previous post about forum issues. Thanks very much for posting them which are definitely helpful for us to improve the platform.

I do understand your feeling, and I think I will also feel bad if I encounter this kind of issues. However, I would like to let you know that the development team for forum platform is trying to make the site more useful and stable, since I've been engaged to collect user's feedback.

Customer is always our first priority, so we do care about users on the platform and user experience when we working on this platform. I will send your feedback(including previous ones) to the PM who is driving this directly.

To well manage the WPF forum, I will ask our moderators to move this thread to forum platform support queue. I will keep monitoring on this.

Thanks again for your feedback and cooperation!

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    Alan Yao
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014 3:51 AM

All replies

• Hi Lloyd,

Thanks for letting us know your pain when using MSDN forums.

I just reviewed few of your previous post about forum issues. Thanks very much for posting them which are definitely helpful for us to improve the platform.

I do understand your feeling, and I think I will also feel bad if I encounter this kind of issues. However, I would like to let you know that the development team for forum platform is trying to make the site more useful and stable, since I've been engaged to collect user's feedback.

Customer is always our first priority, so we do care about users on the platform and user experience when we working on this platform. I will send your feedback(including previous ones) to the PM who is driving this directly.

To well manage the WPF forum, I will ask our moderators to move this thread to forum platform support queue. I will keep monitoring on this.

Thanks again for your feedback and cooperation!

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    Alan Yao
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014 3:51 AM
  • This is being covered in another thread.

Thanks!

Ed Price, Power BI & SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Saturday, May 3, 2014 12:54 AM
    Owner