locked
CRM 2011 Email Router Issue RRS feed

  • Question

  • Running into an issue with the Inbound and outbound profile.

    Inbound issue - for many of the mailbox it is processing it has a threshold date of many years ago, and some accounts to not have any threshold date.  this is causing our exchange server to bottleneck, as well as create a TON of exchange tlog files every second.  

    Outbound issue- when using anonymous access for exchange (i have configured a receive connector in exchange 2010) - i am still getting unable to relay errors.  If i change anonymous access to windows auth, and use a service account, i then can set the permissions on all the mailboxes for send as, but after some time, the permissions are reset, and the issue occurs again.  I'm sure this is due to the windows account being a member of some protected groups / adminsdholder, this is why i am trying to use anonymous access, and setup a receive connector.  not sure why the receive connector is not allowing the relay.

    I've tried to repair the install, as well as i have uninstalled and reinstalled the router.  nothing has fixed the issue.

    Friday, June 6, 2014 9:10 PM

All replies

  • this has been resolved...

    Inbound - CRM Router was updated to a newer release, and i manually set the threshold date

    Friday, August 8, 2014 2:10 PM