Hi there! How do we open qt through vs2017? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there!

Has anyone any idea on how do we open qt.io through vs2017?

Please, if you can, be as descriptive and analytical while explaining the steps, because sometimes when I try to follow the steps found in a random forum, I cannot orient myself quite well. Thanx!!!!!

• Moved by Baron Bi Thursday, June 22, 2017 5:30 AM Not about c++ development
    Sunday, June 11, 2017 9:47 AM

All replies

• Hi George Vendras,

thanks for posting here.

>>Has anyone any idea on how do we open qt.io through vs2017?

Please, if you can, be as descriptive and analytical while explaining the steps, because sometimes when I try to follow the steps found in a random forum, I cannot orient myself quite well.

Maybe you could try to install this add-in for qt on vs2017.

http://download.qt.io/development_releases/vsaddin/

This forum is about c++ development with Microsoft products. For your case, I suggest you post on QT forum for better support.

Your understanding and cooperation will be grateful.

Best Regards,
    Sera Yu

MSDN Community Support<br/> Please remember to click &quot;Mark as Answer&quot; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click &quot;Unmark as Answer&quot; if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact <a href="mailto:MSDNFSF@microsoft.com">MSDNFSF@microsoft.com</a>.

• Proposed as answer by Baron Bi Friday, June 16, 2017 8:24 AM
    Monday, June 12, 2017 1:45 AM
  • Ouuupsss!!!! You are right. Sorry!!!!!
    Tuesday, July 4, 2017 1:01 PM
  • Hi again. I have extensively searched for a book like '"UWP and c++" but no success. Is there any good book on UWP and C++? The msdn documentation and the videos on Channel 9 are extremely hard to understand. Actually, it is impossible. 

Thanx!

Friday, July 7, 2017 10:18 PM