Billing RRS feed

• Question

•  

I got an E-Mail about updating my windows Live Onecare. It said I could renew it for a year for $19.95 if I uninstalled my beta version and reinstalled it off of the link included in the message. I did this, Then I got a confirmation letter saying thank-you, and it was $49.95 plus tax, which equalled out to $52.75.  I want the subscription at $19.95 like I was told I could have it at, I like the program, It works great with my operating system, But I do not like the fact that I was over charged.
    Saturday, December 8, 2007 6:38 AM

Answers

All replies

• If you purchased OneCare via the offer link and within the offer period, contact support.

How to reach support - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

-steve

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 2:28 AM
  • Dear Steve;

Thank you so much!!  I have been trying to find how to contact someone @ microsoft for over a week, but could only find FAQ pages.

I' m sure Microsoft will take care of this problem "toot-sweet" as they have

always been so good in the past.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - May God keep you healthy and prosperous.

HMFIC

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 2:55 AM