UVC extension unit sample code question RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have searched this forum, and do have found two discussions about UVC Extension. However, neither of them answer my question.

I am new to the UVC extension, so I start with the MSDN article, "UVC Extension Unit Code Samples" at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms803127.aspx. However, the code must be incomplete, and I have plenty of questions. Let me start with the first question:

After I have followed the 10-step procedure trying to build the extension unit plug-in dll, I always get the following build error: "fatal error U1073: don't know how to make '.\objchk_wxp_x86\i386\vidcap_i.obj'"

Could anyone give me some directions, such that I can make this sample code working. I am using WDK 7600.16385. Thank you very much.
    • Moved by The March Hare Friday, February 19, 2010 2:07 PM not about dshow sdk (From:DirectShow Development)
    Thursday, February 11, 2010 8:13 PM

All replies

• Hi there, 

I don't suppose you ever figured this out? I've just hit exactly the same problem, trying to compile the UVC extension sample (on windows 7 x64).

I've installed Microsoft DirectX 9.0 SDK (February 2005) and the extras, and have the same version of Windows DDK.

Cheers,

Andrew

Sunday, September 5, 2010 11:27 PM