none
Internet Explorer Willnot Start and RealTime is deleted RRS feed

• Question

• I installed the June 15 -18 Windows Optional updates on my computer. Two days later Internet Explorer attempted to open and didn't and continues not to open. RealTimes from Real Player was deleted and I cannot reinstall. I attempted a system restore and it continues to do the same. Was there a conflict I missed. I continue to research the possible conflict but cannot find. Thank you in advance.
    Monday, June 22, 2015 7:18 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, June 22, 2015 8:18 PM

All replies

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, June 22, 2015 8:18 PM
  • Hi,

I suppose it's hard to specify a conflict or cause of your issue, for it is not mentiond which Optional updates werr installed, and what is your environment(Windows xx, IE version xx, etc). The further information is needed.

Regards,

Monday, June 22, 2015 9:53 PM