none
Table in post overlaps right side bar. RRS feed

Answers

• I cannot duplicate your problem. I tried in this Sandbox thread:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/tnsandbox/thread/1ec92f20-74cb-453e-90fa-7031b3624402

The first post in the thread is a wide table I found elsewhere. The second post is the HTML for the table from your thread. This tells me you should be able to insert the table and it will word wrap to allow the entire table to show properly. My guess is that there is a mis-matched tag in the HTML that only a moderator can fix. I cannot find the problem myself.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Friday, October 12, 2012 4:24 PM
  • I cannot duplicate your problem.

On what size of window?  <eg>

You can make the symptom go away if you widen the window enough (perhaps more than Maximized.)

Use the Developer Tools Find tool (F12, Ctrl-b)  on a normal mode window which has been resized to be about two-thirds of your screen size or pin the Favorites Center to the window (Ctrl-Shift-I) and then click on the <tr> elements to see what is happening.

I don't know how you would fix this.  You would have to put a horizontal scrollbar inside the reply to contain the table.   Oh,  I suppose it would look something like those  PowerShell examples that you were also having trouble with?   <eg>

---

Saturday, October 13, 2012 4:29 AM

All replies

• I cannot duplicate your problem. I tried in this Sandbox thread:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/tnsandbox/thread/1ec92f20-74cb-453e-90fa-7031b3624402

The first post in the thread is a wide table I found elsewhere. The second post is the HTML for the table from your thread. This tells me you should be able to insert the table and it will word wrap to allow the entire table to show properly. My guess is that there is a mis-matched tag in the HTML that only a moderator can fix. I cannot find the problem myself.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Friday, October 12, 2012 4:24 PM
  • I cannot duplicate your problem.

On what size of window?  <eg>

You can make the symptom go away if you widen the window enough (perhaps more than Maximized.)

Use the Developer Tools Find tool (F12, Ctrl-b)  on a normal mode window which has been resized to be about two-thirds of your screen size or pin the Favorites Center to the window (Ctrl-Shift-I) and then click on the <tr> elements to see what is happening.

I don't know how you would fix this.  You would have to put a horizontal scrollbar inside the reply to contain the table.   Oh,  I suppose it would look something like those  PowerShell examples that you were also having trouble with?   <eg>

---

Saturday, October 13, 2012 4:29 AM