Error while running plugin RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

There is an internal on-premise account which is a full installation. I have a separate IFD installation to only be a frontent web server and not full server installation. I have a plugin running on the web server, since the plugin is expecting to run through the Sandbox Processing Service and the frontend server doesnt have it installed, I see the error below when the plugin is trying to execute,

The plug-in execution failed because no Sandbox Hosts are currently available. Please check that you have a Sandbox server configured and that it is running. System.ServiceModel.EndpointNotFoundException: Microsoft Dynamics CRM has experienced an error. 

How can I get the plugin to work, given that I dont want to have a full server installation on the IFD?

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 12:46 AM

All replies

• Have u installed Sandbox service while installing this  on-premise CRM ?

Regards,

Vilas

Vilas Magar http://microsoftcrmworld.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 7:22 AM
  • The sandbox service is installed on the full installation, which is the backend server. The front end server doesnt have the sandbox service installed. I want the plugin to be executed in the backend server. How do I redirect the request?
    Thursday, July 11, 2013 12:52 AM