none
Why my question reported as spam? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have just posted a question in Window desktop section to get the answer of Window 2007 error.

Initially it got posted, but when I noticed it had some errors. I edited it and reposed.

I use Gramerly chrome extention. When it find some error it suggest correction. Due to its usage some unnecessary code has created in my sentences and when I corrected it, my question marked as spam.

Please suggest what to do further.

Should I re-post again?

regards

Sunday, February 24, 2019 6:56 AM

Answers

All replies

• You need to post a request to have your account verified in the current verification thread here:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/dc4002e4-e3de-4b1e-9a97-3702387886cc/verify-account-42?forum=reportabug

The current verification thread periodically changes, but is always a sticky thread at the top of this forum:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=reportabug

Edit: I checked your post in your profile activities and it looks like you deleted it (and reposted). But when others reported similar, the post was not flagged as spam. The message they got was misleading. But you still need to request verification in the thread I linked.

Also, the Grammarly extension often introduces unsupported html tags in forum posts. I would suggest disabling the extension when posting. It makes reading the posts very difficult, and is difficult to remove.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Sunday, February 24, 2019 10:36 AM
  • Dear Richard,

I understood your point. Thank you for your time and guidance. 

Just one last thing I wanted to confirm - 

If I edit any post, will it go for spam? 

Please share - what to do if I want to edit any post because of any spelling mistake or anything else.

Regards

William

Sunday, February 24, 2019 11:45 AM
  • From past experience, it will not be flagged as spam. The message you get is very misleading.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Sunday, February 24, 2019 1:14 PM