none
asp.net and signalR RRS feed

• Question

• hi
    actually I want to create a chat service using asp.net and signalR for real-time but as in the client side I couldn't find proper libraries so can be used on android or ios, sure the js and c# client libraries are greate but I was wondering if anyone knows about good libraries for android and ios to call upon signalr,
    I also considered to use xamrin but things would be better if I could use native java and swift for ios and android
    tnx
    Thursday, February 15, 2018 12:42 AM

All replies

• ask at forums.asp.net. this forum is for the BCL. 

Visual C++ MVP

Thursday, February 15, 2018 7:47 AM
  • Hi F_M_L,

According to your question is more related to ASP.NET, you could post a new thread in ASP.NET forum for suitable support.

The CLR Forum discuss and ask questions about .NET Framework Base Classes (BCL) such as Collections, I/O, Regigistry, Globalization, Reflection. Also discuss all the other Microsoft libraries that are built on or extend the .NET Framework, including Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF), Charting Controls, CardSpace, Windows Identity Foundation (WIF), Point of Sale (POS), Transactions.

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 15, 2018 4:39 PM