CRM Synchronization RRS feed

• Question

•  

How can i synchronize CRM Database with other CRM database periodically?
    Monday, December 31, 2007 8:16 AM

Answers

•  

I'm assuming that you mean one Microsoft CRM database with another Microsoft CRM database.

Microsoft CRM doesn't offer tools to do this out of the box. You'll need to write your own code to do this. You might also consider third-party tools such as Scribe.

The final solution will depend on the level of synchronization that you are trying to achieve. It may be that a simple export of data from one database and a corresponding import to the other may be sufficient (or it might not).

It all depends on the level of synchronization that you need.

Monday, December 31, 2007 8:24 AM

All replies

•  

I'm assuming that you mean one Microsoft CRM database with another Microsoft CRM database.

Microsoft CRM doesn't offer tools to do this out of the box. You'll need to write your own code to do this. You might also consider third-party tools such as Scribe.

The final solution will depend on the level of synchronization that you are trying to achieve. It may be that a simple export of data from one database and a corresponding import to the other may be sufficient (or it might not).

It all depends on the level of synchronization that you need.

Monday, December 31, 2007 8:24 AM
  •  

Thank you Kadir can u tel me more that

Do i need to write some web service, call out or what if i want to code itself depending upon my level?

And What if i want to sync Microsoft CRM and Open Source Sugar CRM ?

Monday, December 31, 2007 11:14 AM
  • First of all can you import your Sugar CRM database to SQL server?
    It is always easier to import from sql to sql.

Monday, December 31, 2007 2:33 PM
  • As per my understanding you want to use SugarCRM & MS CRM data migration - there are few things first you need to understand

1. Data mapping and tables are differnt in both CRM systems.

2. You can port data using your different techniques

a. Scribe soft (export to excel and then import)

b. Using MS CRM import tool , first you have to use .csv file

3. I recomend , write your own code to read data from SugarCRM and you can use CRM webservices even in PHP (SugarCRM) to push data to MS CRM

hopefull it will help you.

Regards,

Imran

http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 17, 2008 8:49 AM