Xbox360 Elite RRS feed

• Question

• I have recently purchased an Xbox 360 Elite.  I would like to know what are the main causes of "the red ring of death"?  I just spent $500 total for everything for this system.  And I have friends who have had this problem and now they are out of roughly $500.  And I do not want to experience this at all.  I have heard of the over heating (and I bought an extra fan for that).  Also I have the system in a well aired place.  As a customer I do not want to have to go through this.  My friend was on your hot line for 2h 16min.  I personally find that absolutely unexcusable. You may not be to concerned about this situation but $500 for a gaming system is alot of money to alot of people.  I would really appriciate if you could respond to this concern as soon as possible. 
    Thanks

PS- anyone looking for the complaints department on line.... no luck.  If you do call the hot line and make sure you have some time to spare (call in the AM hours)
    Saturday, January 2, 2010 6:27 AM

Answers

• This forum is dedicated to Feedback and Comments concerning Microsoft Genuine Advantage only.  If you are having issues with an XBox, please visit Welcome to Xbox Support!.

Thank you!
    Carey Frisch
    Saturday, January 2, 2010 4:18 PM