Accounts and Contacts problem with outlook plugin RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, one of our customer is facing a strange issue. They are using CRM Online, so 2011 + RU 12, qith Windows 7 + Office 2010.

They're using Outlook plugin. With the plugin they are not able to see the folders "accounts" and "contacts". If you click on them, the plugin start to load withe the classic animation, but it will never display results. Some other things, like opportunities for example, are working fine.

The tracking reports some errore like:

[2013-03-27 12:30:37.645] Process:OUTLOOK |Thread:2016 |Category: Unmanaged.Platform |User: PlatformUser |Level: Error | Unable to determine control type from ribbon control '//Control[@Id='Mscrm.TabSearch']' Function: CCmdButtonHandler::HrParseActionString File: c:\bt\42814\src\application\outlook\addin\cmdbarevthandler.cpp Line: 373

But I don't  know if they are related to my problem. Any ideas please?

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 11:43 AM

All replies

• I'd suggest an uninstall and then reinstall and get the latest update rollup.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 12:33 PM
  • Hi, thank you for reply. Office has the last sp and all other updates that are out. Anyway, customer has this problem on 20 computers/uses, I can't ask the to reinstall all pc as a tentative of solution.
    Wednesday, March 27, 2013 1:16 PM
  • I agree. Perhaps a support call to Microsoft might be the quickest solution.
    Wednesday, March 27, 2013 1:22 PM