CRM Dashboard based on Business Unit RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have a requirement to develop Dashboard for Division Managers, Sales Managers and Sales Consultants. And these Division Managers, Sales Managers and Sales Consultants will be based on Business Units (means for each business unit i have like this).

So I have

- 1 Division Manager

- 1 Sales Manager

- 5 Sales Consultants

So what i need to show on the Dashboard(Chart need to show) is

1. When a Division Manager logs into CRM then he need to see the Sales Manager Leads(Open,Qualified and Disqualified Charts of Sales Consultants).

2. When a Sales Manager logs into CRM then he need to see his Sales Consultants(5 Users) only Leads (Open, Qualified and Disqualified Charts).

How to achieve this requirement. Please do needful for this requirement.

Thank You.

K V SambasivaRao

Thursday, June 11, 2015 12:48 PM

All replies

• Charts in CRM are based on the view that is currently selected e.g. Open Leads.  When you add a chart to the dashboard, you must specify the default view for the chart. You can optionally allow users to select a different view for the chart (or not).

You need to ensure that you have views that return the records of interest for each of your scenarios above. You may well need three dashboards, one for division managers, one for sales managers and one for sales consultants with the same charts but different views.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 2:43 PM