none
MOS Outlook 2010 Core Exam RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Has any one got any experience of sitting the MOS Outlook  2010 Core test - I'm particularly interested in the format of the test (number of questions, etc) and if anyone has any good resources/sites they would like to share?

Many thanks in advance.

Kenenth

Monday, January 23, 2012 3:00 PM

Answers

• Please note that Microsoft has strict a strict NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) regarding releasing any questions about their certification tests.

If you're using study materials that include sample test questions, that should give you an idea of the format of the questions.

Concentrate more on studying for the exam, and don't worry about the number of the questions.

Monday, January 23, 2012 4:28 PM
    Answerer
  • All you need to know about this exam can be found here http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?id=77-884
    Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:18 AM

All replies

• Please note that Microsoft has strict a strict NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) regarding releasing any questions about their certification tests.

If you're using study materials that include sample test questions, that should give you an idea of the format of the questions.

Concentrate more on studying for the exam, and don't worry about the number of the questions.

Monday, January 23, 2012 4:28 PM
    Answerer
  • All you need to know about this exam can be found here http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?id=77-884
    Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:18 AM