none
Looking for online 70-410 Study Partner (Goal-MCSA certification) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm looking for online 70-410 Study Partner (Goal-MCSA & MCSE certification) to discuss the study materials, solve the problem and prepare for the exam.

I'm located in Sugar Land (Houston) TX. If you're interested, please drop me a line here or email at mypc9000@gmail.com

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

MCSAspirant
    Sugar Land (Houston) TX

• Edited by MCSAspirant Monday, January 21, 2013 11:49 AM
    Monday, January 21, 2013 11:48 AM

Answers

• Hi MCSAspirant,

Welcome to the forum.

Having the right study partner can be a real advantage when doing self-study for tough exams like these new ones from Microsoft. However, I'm not sure if this forum is the right place to find that partner since, in my experience, this forum is less of a social hang-out, and more of a place to get quick, focused answers to certification questions.

If you're looking for a more social forum in which to find that partner, I would tend to suggest the Microsoft Certification Forums over at CertForums.com

http://www.certforums.com/forums/windows-server-2003-2008-2012-exams/

You will need to sign up first, after which they suggest that you make a quick new member introductory post, and then you can ask any question you like. It's a safe, brain-dump-free site, and the members are friendly and helpful. You're more likely to find a partner there.

I belong to CertForums as well, and I find that while CertForums is broader in scope and more social, this forum is more focused on certification. Additionally, this forum has a closer connection to Microsoft, and it has the all-knowing Mr. Wharty ;-), so that makes all the difference to me.

Good luck in finding that partner, and I wish you every success with your certifications.

James

Friday, February 8, 2013 11:10 AM

All replies

• Bumping to top of question list

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Friday, February 8, 2013 4:50 AM
  • Hi MCSAspirant,

Welcome to the forum.

Having the right study partner can be a real advantage when doing self-study for tough exams like these new ones from Microsoft. However, I'm not sure if this forum is the right place to find that partner since, in my experience, this forum is less of a social hang-out, and more of a place to get quick, focused answers to certification questions.

If you're looking for a more social forum in which to find that partner, I would tend to suggest the Microsoft Certification Forums over at CertForums.com

http://www.certforums.com/forums/windows-server-2003-2008-2012-exams/

You will need to sign up first, after which they suggest that you make a quick new member introductory post, and then you can ask any question you like. It's a safe, brain-dump-free site, and the members are friendly and helpful. You're more likely to find a partner there.

I belong to CertForums as well, and I find that while CertForums is broader in scope and more social, this forum is more focused on certification. Additionally, this forum has a closer connection to Microsoft, and it has the all-knowing Mr. Wharty ;-), so that makes all the difference to me.

Good luck in finding that partner, and I wish you every success with your certifications.

James

Friday, February 8, 2013 11:10 AM