MS Dynamics CRM 2013 Integration with MS Dynamics Navision 2009R2 Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am trying to integrate MS CRM 2013 with MS Dynamics Navision 2009R2 using Dynamics Connector.

I am looking for the integration of CRM Opportunity to Navision Opportunity Card, I have tried a lot, but all the time getting same error in  Dynamics Connector :

Exception occurred in Microsoft Dynamics NAV

Failed to create/update record in NAVISION.Possible cause of this includes :

1: If the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Contact contains another Contact as the Parent Customer, this scenario is not supported in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.          

2: If an order is canceled in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, the associated sales order in Microsoft Dynamics NAV is not updated because there is no "canceled" status.                                                                                                                                                      

3: If an order is submitted to the ERP in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, the associated account or contact needs to be submitted to the ERP as well.

It might be that i am having some mapping related issue.
    Anybody can help me on this, where i am doing wrong or if i am missing something ??

Thanks

Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Sunday, July 12, 2015 11:37 AM