none
MTA 98-362 exam Inquiry RRS feed

• Question

• I'm about to take the MTA exam 98-362 today in our University which is a licensed certiport. Is there a second shot exam for us students too if we fail? Thank you very much!
    Monday, March 24, 2014 2:47 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You can take MTA exams at Prometric testing centers and Certiport testing centers. Unfortunately, the Second Shot promotion can be used for MTA exams, but only if they are scheduled through a Prometric testing center. You cannot use the Second Shot promotion at Certiport centers.

Here is a link to the page that has all of the specific terms and conditions for the program: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/second-shot.aspx

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Thursday, April 17, 2014 7:56 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application. If you have a question about another technology (such as Windows), you can ask in another forum. If you're unsure which forum, a Bing search often works the fastest or ask here: http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/whatforum/threads

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C40686F746D61696C2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, March 24, 2014 2:01 PM
  • Hello,

I'd probably ask in the Training and Certification forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C40686F746D61696C2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, March 24, 2014 2:02 PM
  • Hi,

You can take MTA exams at Prometric testing centers and Certiport testing centers. Unfortunately, the Second Shot promotion can be used for MTA exams, but only if they are scheduled through a Prometric testing center. You cannot use the Second Shot promotion at Certiport centers.

Here is a link to the page that has all of the specific terms and conditions for the program: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/second-shot.aspx

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Thursday, April 17, 2014 7:56 PM