Windows 7 Genuine Advantage Validation Issues (Windows 7) RRS feed

• Question

• I still can work on my laptop (Acer) because I had a window open and I can access all my docs this way, but the background screen of my desktop is black. when i put another wallpaper to set as background at my desktop the picture will appear, but only half size of an image it only appear, after few minutes the wallpaper disappear and turns into black desktop background, they are usually put some  notice at the top of the task bar like Windows 7 Build 7600 This copy of Window is not genuine, i was worried about this issued that i received last night. 

how can i solved this type of problem?

Anyone there with a solution?

<footer></footer>
    Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:43 PM

Answers

• MGA Diagnostic Report is Required:

To properly analyze and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the diagnostic report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )

Once downloaded, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, after a short time, the Continue button will change to a Copy button.
    Click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your post.

Carey Frisch

Wednesday, October 29, 2014 3:12 PM