Activation on xmas day... RRS feed

• Question

• Sorry in advance if this isnt relivant to this forum

Okay for christmas i am getting a new motherboard and processor for my computer and will need to re-install xp. My question is can i re-activate my coa before christmas day? So when i re-install xp i can just activate over the internet and avoid the phone line q's? (if you get what i mean)

No worries if there isn't a solution. I just dont like being on hold...

Regards

Curtis

Saturday, December 16, 2006 10:09 PM

Answers

• Curtis:

Our telephone activation centers are working around-the-clock and will be up. Depending on how much hardware you have changed since your initial installation of Windows - you may be able to activate online. If not, you should be able to activate via telephone.

-phil

• Marked as answer by JeniferA Thursday, August 28, 2008 5:23 PM
    Sunday, December 17, 2006 1:18 AM

All replies

• Depending on whether you've been naughty or nice, you should be able to activate via the internet.  If you've indeed been naughty, you'll probably have to use the alternative option to activate by phone.
    Sunday, December 17, 2006 1:16 AM
  • Curtis:

Our telephone activation centers are working around-the-clock and will be up. Depending on how much hardware you have changed since your initial installation of Windows - you may be able to activate online. If not, you should be able to activate via telephone.

-phil

• Marked as answer by JeniferA Thursday, August 28, 2008 5:23 PM
    Sunday, December 17, 2006 1:18 AM