Where can I get help for System.ServiceProcess.dll problems? RRS feed

• Question

• Intermittently, I am getting bad data being passed to my event handler OnSessionChange.
    Monday, September 19, 2011 2:53 PM

Answers

• Hmmm. It seems that you are directing me AWAY from MSDN and TechNet under the assumption that I am not an IT professional with a technical question. When OnSessionChange in class ServiceBase is being called with bad information for SessionID (ID = 65556) on some occasions when logon is occuring immediately after a reboot, that seems like a technical problem to me. Could someone please direct me to the correct MSDN or TechNet forum? Or instead tell me what is the best avenue for reporting the bug? I could include much more detail here but I thought the purpose of this forum was to find the correct forum to get some help.

I did post to forum NET Framework Developer Center > .NET Development Forums > .NET Base Class Library but have received no replies there.
    Tuesday, September 20, 2011 12:58 PM
  • Ask in a Windows IT Pro forum on TechNet.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Saturday, August 11, 2012 2:00 AM

All replies

• Hello Ross,

Thank you for your post!

As MSDN and TechNet Forums are for IT professionals to post technical questions such as development, testing, deployment, etc. I would suggest posting your question in one of the forums at Microsoft Answers, which helps people troubleshoot problems about Windows, IE, Office and other Microsoft products.

Located here:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Hope it would be helpful.
    Thanks
    Liam Huang
    STO Application Team
    Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    Monday, September 19, 2011 11:55 PM
  • Hmmm. It seems that you are directing me AWAY from MSDN and TechNet under the assumption that I am not an IT professional with a technical question. When OnSessionChange in class ServiceBase is being called with bad information for SessionID (ID = 65556) on some occasions when logon is occuring immediately after a reboot, that seems like a technical problem to me. Could someone please direct me to the correct MSDN or TechNet forum? Or instead tell me what is the best avenue for reporting the bug? I could include much more detail here but I thought the purpose of this forum was to find the correct forum to get some help.

I did post to forum NET Framework Developer Center > .NET Development Forums > .NET Base Class Library but have received no replies there.
    Tuesday, September 20, 2011 12:58 PM
  • Ask in a Windows IT Pro forum on TechNet.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Saturday, August 11, 2012 2:00 AM