locked
CRM 2011 throwing Internal server error with IE11 RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi,

    I started to work on CRM recently. For one of the customized operation I am getting the following error when the browser is IE11. If I change the F12 -> Emulation ->Document Mode to 10 then the operation is working fine without any error.  Can someone help on what is causing this error? Thanks!

    Error:

    Unhandled Exception: System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[[Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault, Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]]: System.InvalidOperationException: Microsoft Dynamics CRM has experienced an error. Reference number for administrators or support: #2957F53FDetail: <OrganizationServiceFault xmlns:i="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/xrm/2011/Contracts"> <ErrorCode>-2147220970</ErrorCode> <ErrorDetails xmlns:d2p1="http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/System.Collections.Generic" /> <Message>System.InvalidOperationException: Microsoft Dynamics CRM has experienced an error. Reference number for administrators or support: #2957F53F</Message> <Timestamp>2014-02-03T08:49:06.9687576Z</Timestamp> <InnerFault i:nil="true" /> <TraceText i:nil="true" /> </OrganizationServiceFault> CRM Parameter Filter - Invalid parameter 'radSearchMode=Id' in Request.QueryString on page /ENV/Handlers/WebResource.ashx The raw request was 'GET /ENV/{635240737290003448}/WebResources/search.html?radSearchMode=Id' called from https://defaultsite.com/ENV/%7B635240737290003448%7D/WebResources/search.html. Not available Not available Not available https://defaultsite/ENV/Handlers/WebResource.ashx?name=search.html&radSearchMode=Id /ENV/Handlers/WebResource.ashx?name=search.html&radSearchMode=Id ASHX_XML

    Thanks,

    Monday, February 10, 2014 9:58 AM

Answers

  • I am able to solve the problem which I was facing (atleast a workaround without error and no manual update required to Emulation mode for every IE11 browser session that gets opened). The CRM webresource is a html page and gets opened in a separate tab. I used the tag <meta http-equiv = "X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=10"> in the html webresource so that the Emulation document mode is set to 10 when ever this page is opened. Thanks!
    • Marked as answer by RaghunathBabu Thursday, February 13, 2014 5:11 AM
    Thursday, February 13, 2014 5:11 AM

All replies

  • CRM 2011 it`s not compatible with IE 11

    refer to : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2784954

    • Proposed as answer by tiagolvsantos Monday, February 10, 2014 10:32 AM
    Monday, February 10, 2014 10:32 AM
  • Thanks for the response. After adding the Site to the “Compatibility settings” (as mentioned in http://nzregs.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/accessing-crm-2011-in-internet-explorer-11-windows-8-1/ ) most of the functionalities of the site are working with IE11 except the above mentioned. The above mentioned operation uses Webresource (HTML/JavaScript).

    Monday, February 10, 2014 11:34 AM
  • I am able to solve the problem which I was facing (atleast a workaround without error and no manual update required to Emulation mode for every IE11 browser session that gets opened). The CRM webresource is a html page and gets opened in a separate tab. I used the tag <meta http-equiv = "X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=10"> in the html webresource so that the Emulation document mode is set to 10 when ever this page is opened. Thanks!
    • Marked as answer by RaghunathBabu Thursday, February 13, 2014 5:11 AM
    Thursday, February 13, 2014 5:11 AM